Making 2013 the Way We Want It
I’m a little late with my Happy New Year wishes but here I am ready to begin writing some helpful posts for my readers after spending time with relatives and friends for the last couple of weeks. My friend Alice Seba, who is a great resource for marketers and writers, published an inspirational blog where she shared 13 thoughts.
Here is my version!
1. HELPING YOU MY READERS BE SUCCESSFUL IN ACHIEVING YOUR GOALS
By finding and publishing the information you need and responding to your questions and comments with targeted information
2. ENJOYING FRIENDLY CONTACTS WITH BLOGGERS AND MARKETERS IN RELATED FIELDS.
A lot of learning happens when bloggers are interested in one another’s experiences. Most of them are very generous in sharing what worked for them and what bombed. Having enough experience to be able to spot any b.s. helps me share only valid information on The Apprentice Marketer blog.
3. MAINTAINING AN ACTIVE EMAIL LIST
Many people prefer getting the information I share through their email because they don’t have the time or inclination to visit many different blogs and having a trusting email relationship allows me to help those subscribers grow their business
4. PLANNING DIFFERENT KINDS OF CONTENT FOR DIFFERENT PURPOSES.
The Apprentice Marketer focuses on three ways of work at home income:
1.making a living through some form of writing services
2.product creation and marketing, such as ebooks, reports, Kindle publishing etc.
You, my readers are invited to receive updates to the helpful content that relates to those areas of working at home
5. CREATING PRODUCTS TO SELL
Creating information products, ebooks, apps and other digital products can be learned rather easily and repeated over and over again for a steady source of income
6. SHARING WITH MY READERS METHODS OF CREATING AND MARKETING PRODUCTS
7. MAKING GOOD USE OF TOOLS OFFERED BY RELIABLE MARKETERS SO I CAN SHARE THAT INFORMATION
8. TRYING NEW THINGS AND MAKING SURE TO TEST THEM.
9. IMPROVING THE THINGS WE TRY!
10. EARNING A GOOD INCOME CAN BE PAVED WITH TRIAL AND ERROR!
Learning to use tracking links, split test and paying attention to results
Ghostwriting, Freelance writing and Private Label Writing are all ways to make an income from home as a long term occupation or as a way to earn while building the business you really want to
12. ADDING AN “ATTITUDE” CATEGORY.
The way we approach changes in our life makes a big difference in how much we will be able to achieve. Also, when deciding to work from home there may be others impacted by changes in
the living arrangements for the worker and others in the home.
I hope I can contribute some helpful articles.
13. USING SOCIAL MEDIA CAUTIOUSLY!
Can be great as a helpful means to creating social proof but the activities that truly grow our business must always take precedence.
I plan to write a few posts to elaborate on some points. Even though I was never near a computer these last couple of weeks, I did a lot of thinking about my goals for this year.
Please share some of your ideas about your plans to make money from home this year and beyond.